Thursday, February 24, 2011

The reason it has taken me so long to blog

Well, there are few reasons why it has taken me so long to update my blog. First, I need to read over and over every chapter to actually be able to understand Terranova’s arguments. I know that in class we have gone through the chapters, but sometimes I feel like there are things missing. Following this post I will be able to post my responses to every chapter from her arguments and ideas of information and noise, economics, to her philosophical ideas on artificial intelligence and biological computing.  I already have my ideas organized for the chapters, but the only thing I need to do is post them on this blog.  

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see what you think is missing--I am sure you are right and that it will be helpful to everyone when you post your ideas.

    ReplyDelete